Monday 24 August 2009

Digital Painting

And here we have a couple of digital paintings I'm working on - and getting frustrated with XD





Previous viewers may recognise this loligoth girl. Toshiko Minimari! She's an OC of mine - I started out wanting to draw this in my usual illustrative style - but after some persuasion from a friend, went down the painting route instead. It's going well so far, and I'm rather pleased with her!





This is a more recent one, started only a week or so ago. I'm not entriely sure whether I like it. Her face is pissing me off something chronic. I may just delete her head entirely and start it from scratch.



Both images are being painted in PhotoshopCS3 with so many layers I decded not to count them.

1 comment:

Rabbitinahat said...

I LOVE the top one :-)